Saturday 1 June 2013

Bruised!

11th November 2012:
Took Dee over to Kindown for a Kilndown, Goudhurst, Bedgebury walk. Beautiful morning. Started at 7am and it was freezing - minus 2 degrees. My fingers froze and I had forgotten my hand warmers! The dew on some cobwebs had frozen. We warmed up going up the hill to Goudhurst. Gorgeous views across to Lamberhurst and Horsmonden. We took a break near Three Chimneys Farm, sitting on a felled oak tree and facing the sun. We warmed up properly there. More pumpkin soup! Bruised my balls going over a fence as Maisie, Di's little dog, rushed under me and I over-balanced. Ouch!                                                               We stopped for 2 minutes silence at 11am.                                                                                                   We had a second break in the Sun at Marshall's Lake in the Pinetum. Then back up to Kilndown, limping a little!
Pleasure in the Sun because others died.



No comments:

Post a Comment